Raise a glass to mend all the broken hearts of all my wrecked up friends.
Picture from a commercial photoshoot. #model #plusmodel #plussize #beauty #nyc #manhattan #curves #sun #pier #sunset #modelmayhem #beautywithplus #modelsuk #uk #sanfrancisco #westcoast #eastcoast #followme #blackgirls #makeup #sephora #maccosmetics #bobbibrown #nars #makeupforever
Straight girl here (hetero-flexible?)
But very eager to lick those. I feel like I want my first girl to be British. I want it to be casual at first, going from a playful kiss to a tangle hip bucking orgasms, hard nipples, soaking wet slits, grinding and a great magnitude deep fingering.
I feel like these tits are British.
I just might gush fountains if I do this. I’d love to feel him stretching my asshole as she laps up my wetness, her tongue brushing against my clit.
It’s always more enjoyable when he holds me tight as he cums. I love feeling his hot jizz on my skin, or shooting deep inside me as he collapses in pleasure.
Sometimes teasing a guy to death is enough. I love being on top of him, not letting him inside me, biting his lip and depriving him ever so slightly of what he wants. I love feeling his breathe become chaotic as I stroke his cock, sliding my pussy up and down his shaft, but never letting him in.
This position is so sensual to me. I love feeling his breath on my neck as he slides deep into me. His strong arm tight around my rib cage as he spreads me with his thick shaft.
No one calls me bitch and you have to earn the right to tell me what to do sexually. Dominating me is a luxury, not a right. Sorry, boo.
No you don’t. I decide who fucks me, and I’ve decided it’s not you.
(1) There is no such thing as a lovely sex addict. As a psychology major, I can assure you that addiction is named so because it’s not fun anymore when it becomes an addiction. It is an illness.
(2) I’m not here seeking advice on what you all think I should be. You don’t know me and you’re trying to derive a photograph of an entire person, from a few blog posts per week. I can’t really take advice from someone who thinks that’s an OK and valid thing to do.
(3) I am not just mature sexually. I am HIGHLY emotionally mature and always have been.
(4) I am actually VERY gentle and kind. I have fierce loyalty and serve as a mother/big sister figure to many people. I spend most of my time thinking about how I am going to nurture and raise my children, how I am going to love my husband and how I am going to make sure that I do not waste the privileges I have been given, and to make my life as philanthropically successful as I can. So I’m not really sure how you could say that someone who wants to adopt animals, children, wants to start organizations for charity worldwide, wants write books on things like confidence and body image, wants to make it a point to focus my future family on volunteering etc. is someone who is not gentle or kind. Please do not get it twisted.
(5) Please don’t make those kinds of assumptions about people, as it is very hurtful. Why would I want to change for you?
(6) I don’t HAVE to do anything. Love isn’t about changing myself. There’s not one single formula to find love. If there were, we’d all have it. That’s the point; I’m meant to find someone who loves me regardless of my mental and personality flaws. My life priority isn’t to be sugar and cream sweet. That’s not who I am, and I feel that with where I want to be in life, putting on a facade of sugar coated smiles isn’t going to pave the way for the life success I intend to achieve. People can still be good people without conforming to the nice girl mold. I am a good person, and I am blunt. All of you seem to mistake being blunt, honest, and forward as being cruel. Yes, if you offend me, disrepsect me or something I normally defend, or if you come in here with ignorance, I am going to call you out on it, and I am going to make sure you learn your lesson. That’s not cruelty. Take it as you may. Not everyone is perfect, but people who are even terribly damaged can still find love. Please do not speak to me like I am unlovable. I have been loved all my life, I will be loved all of my life, I have been in love before, I have had people be in love with me before. I am not broken.
I can’t find overall positivity in a message from a stranger pointing out my flaws based on a sex blog. I’m not saying your message was malicious by any means, but it is certainly not what I consider appropriate or respectful.
I’ve decided that if no one wants to marry me (your loss) that I’m going to buy a huge home in the countryside and adopt like 5 kids from all over the world and just dedicate the rest of my life to raising them. Once they’re grown and away from home, maybe I’ll adopt 2 more to soothe my empty nest syndrome. Then once those two are out of the house I’ll travel and take up lovers for a year at a time or so, take photos, have good food and settle down and hope I at least find my old lover boy at 60 years old.
But even if someone does marry me (they fucking better) I’ll have biological kids AND adopt.
This is what I blab about when I’m high.
Drives me crazy when he rubs his cock head over my clit, massaging it, and smacking it with his cock before sliding his hard shaft inside me. Makes me so wet…
A pic from one of my shoots yesterday.
The culprit. He still thinks I look like a monkey.
And yes, I have a nasty mouth when I’m pissed ;)